Saturday, January 29, 2011

Catching Up

Hi everyone! It's been a while. I've been busy with work and cleaning up our old house. The good news is that the old house is super clean, and we handed over the keys to the property manager. We don't have to think about that house again. Yay! We also closed on our new house last Monday, so we're officially homeowners. That's another yay!

The pregnancy is still going well. I'm still feeling sick, but I'm hoping that the morning sickness goes away soon. I'm now between 13 and 14 weeks (or maybe 14.5 weeks). During our last prenatal appointment, the midwife said that it looks like I might be one week later than we originally thought. I'll have to ask her about that the next time we see her, which will be in a couple weeks. I talked to the midwife yesterday on the phone, and she said the morning sickness should subside this week or next week. I certainly can't wait.

As of today, the baby is as big as a peach! I love that the baby apps that I have on my phone compares the baby's size to fruit. My stomach is growing and growing. I finally bought a Bella Band to wear with all my regular pants. It really helps keep my pants on, especially when I can't button my pants. :)

Well, I'm off to run my Saturday errands. I hope that everyone has a great weekend. Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment